We are always looking for hard working, enthusiastic and reliable people with a ‘can do attitude’ and are eager to learn.
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact Shannon at Event Management International on (03) 9696 9961 or [email protected]i.com.au.
In 2018, the Cat Lovers Show welcomed around 20,000 feline enthusiasts and was a wonderful celebration of the friendship and unconditional love that we share with our ‘best friends’. The 2019 event will be even bigger and better with more Cats, more entertainment, attractions, kitty products and eduCATional talks.
This is a unique opportunity to be involved in this exciting event, work in a team environment and increase your event and customer service skills. Successful candidates must be available to work between the hours of 8:30am – 5:00pm for the 2 days. Please complete the below Application Form with your availability.
Skills and Attributes Required:
• Child & Cat friendly
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Work well under pressure
• Fit, energetic & friendly
• Punctual & reliable
• High quality presentation (well groomed, well spoken)
• Work well as part of a team
• Comfortable to take direction as well as work autonomously
• Excellent Communication Skills
Successful candidates will receive:
• Free entry to the show + 1 free ticket for a friend or family member
• Full briefing / induction prior to the event
• Cat Lovers Show t-shirt to wear onsite
• A meal voucher (lunch) if working across meal hours
• Certificate of contribution
The volunteers are subject to the general supervision, and pursuant to the orders, advice, and direction of Event Management International staff. Volunteers agree at all times to be honest, industrious, and to perform all duties to the best of their ability, experience and talents that may be required to the satisfaction of Event Management International.