On Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th November 2020, the Cat Lovers Show will return to the magnificent Royal Exhibition Building!
The 2020 Show will continue to grow showcasing many more Cats prowling through the doors across the Trouble & Trix Breed Showcase, an Educational Stage, Black Hawk Stage, the Cat Adoption Zone & Stage and a Pat-A-Cat Zones with over 30 rare, pedigree and companion breeds and more than 15 feline-inspired visitor attractions.
A fundamental mission for us is to raise awareness for Cat rescue and adoption and to find as many loving and well-suited homes for felines in need. Visitors will be inspired in the Cat Adoption Zone and Stage and continue to learn so much about what is really involved with Cat adoption with talks from a wide range of leading shelters and rescue organisations.
Here’s a snapshot of the 2020 Show:
- The Educational Stage presented educational talks from some of Australia’s more renowned animal experts, vets and behaviourists.
- Entertaining and educational demonstrations on the Black Hawk Stage showcasing some amazing Cat talents that you have to see to believe including Jackson Galaxy straight from the USA, plus trainer-extraordinaire Kelly Gill and her film & TV stars Sunny and Tigger!
- Kids and grown-ups will love the opportunity to get up-close-and-paw-sonal with felines of all shapes, sizes and breeds in the Pat-A-Cat zone.
- Everything you need to know about providing a loving home for a Cat in need can be discovered in the Cat Adoption Zone, with even more rescue groups taking part, experts on hand and the dedicated Cat Adoption Stage.
- The Trouble & Trix Breed Showcase will return with over 30 breeds represented and will be a great opportunity to meet and learn about a wide array of wonderful Cats from respected breeders and owners who helped understand lifestyle requirements, temperament and characteristics.
- The Trouble & Trix Ask-A-Breeder Stage returns and has talks scheduled across both Show days giving insights on over 20 breeds represented at the show.
- It’s the purrfect place to see, compare and buy all the latest and greatest Cat products and services to spoil your kitty with 150+ exhibitors, stacks of new product launches and exclusive show specials. It’s the best place to shop for your Cat in the lead up to Xmas!
- Free Feline Face Painting, a Funny Photo Wall and Cat-art & Craft activities will be enjoyed in the Kitty-Kids Zone!
- No festival is complete without an offering of yummy food trucks and mouth watering culinary delights. The Feline-Food Truck Park will again present some of Melbourne most popular food trucks for visitors to take a break and enjoy throughout the day plus we will also substantially increase the number of cafe outlets within the show.
- Clara H Nails and the Prosecco Bar return to create a nail art polishing paradise with visitors being able to purchase a glass of bubbly whilst their paws were pampered by some of the best nail technicians in the world from Clara H Nails who has collaborated with notable names in the fashion industry and is the ‘go-to’ nail artist in Melbourne for Serena Williams and Katy Perry!
- Visitors are invited to add little feline-flair to their outfit on the day to make it the biggest Cat-dress up party in Australia! The Kitty-Cosplay Fashion Purrade returns with a daily $500 cash prize for the best outfit!
- Purrfect Match Zone helps visitors compare and learn more about over 50 Cat breeds on giant posters with all the information needed to make an informed decision on your next Cat.
- Free vet, behaviour, grooming and training advice is available all day and every day in the Ask-An-Expert zone – without the bill!
- Enter the Major Door Prize at the show via iPads at the entry points and go into the draw to WIN a cat-pack full of fantastic goodies for your Puss worth over $2,000.
Cat Lovers Show Creator