- This event has passed.
Melbourne Cat Lovers Show
June 4 @ 9:00 am - June 5 @ 5:00 pm AEST
The Cat Lovers Show will FINALLY return in 2022!
Join us at the greatest feline-focused-festival in Australia to celebrate everything that’s cool about Cats!
The Cat Lovers Show is the ultimate feline festival in Australia and a fun-filled weekend of cat-inspired education, entertainment and inspiration for kitty-tragics!
The 2022 show will be our biggest and best ever (think Maine Coon!), with an exciting move to the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre in South Wharf and a swag of feline-focused attractions on offer.
It’s heaven for Cat lovers of all ages and once you’ve bought your ticket everything to see and do at the Show is FREE. Tickets are expected to sell-out again and may not be available on the door, so we strongly advise you grab your tickets online now to avoid sour-puss syndrome.
Following is a snapshot of some of the attractions with more announced closer to the event:
- Meet over 300 beautiful Cats in the popular Trouble & Trix Breed Showcase and Pat-A-Cat features including rare, pedigree and companion breeds;
- Free educational talks and entertainment from leading cat experts on the Main Stage featuring Dr Katrina Warren, Kelly Gill, Rose Horton and Jackson Galaxy live via satellite from the USA (more speakers to be announced shortly);
- Discover everything you need to know about providing a loving home for a Cat in need in the PETstock Assist Cat Adoption Zone with dozens of shelters taking part and experts on hand to provide trusted, reliable advice;
- See, compare and buy all the latest and greatest stuff to spoil your kitty with a huge range of cat products and services on show with 150+ exhibitors, stacks of new product launches and exclusive show specials;
- Looking for your next puss? Then don’t miss the Bow Wow Meow Purrfect Match Zone where you can compare and learn more about dozens of breeds on giant posters and gather the information you need to make an informed decision on selecting your next Cat via our special matching survey;
- Hear free talks from experts on the Breed Information and Cat Adoption Stages with special Q&A sessions;
- Clara H Nails and the Prosecco Bar returns to create a nail art polishing paradise with visitors being able to purchase a glass of bubbly whilst getting their paws (nails!) painted by some of the best nail technicians in the world. Clara H Nails has collaborated with notable names in the fashion industry and is the ‘go-to’ nail artist in Melbourne for Serena Williams and Katy Perry!
- In 2022 we are bringing together some of Melbourne’s favourite Cat Enclosure manufacturers to show you how you can safely and responsibly give your Cat the benefits of outdoor living, exercise and stimulation.
- Plus there’s Free Feline Face Painting, Funny Photo and Selfie Wall, Kitty Kids Zone and paw-some Door Prizes;
With the safety and wellbeing of visitors our utmost priority, the organisers have worked closely with the venue to ensure we deliver the Victorian State Governments approved Covid-Safe Plan.
Cat Lovers Show Creator